Psoriasis is one of the mysteries of the modern world. It is even difficult to imagine what kind of epidemics and diseases people have already faced. But for almost all diseases, effective methods of control have already been found, types of diagnostics have been proposed in innovative ways and, importantly, the causes of their occurrence have been identified. But in this case, psoriasis is a complete exception. Humanity still does not know how to treat psoriasis.
Treatment of psoriasis: features of the fight against the disease
As you know, the biggest mystery about psoriasis is the cause of the disease. Without knowing what provokes the disease, you cannot eradicate the disease from the body. Doctors all over the world are struggling to solve this mysterious disease, but they still do not know how to cure psoriasis to the end. This is a disease that will accompany the body throughout its life. Millions of people will not be able to live a full healthy life, as remission comes very soon.
To date, there are funds that can postpone the disease for a short period. Most of them contain hormones that only help get rid of the external signs of the disease. There are the following modern methods of solving the problem.
- Ointments for psoriasis. Quite an effective and most common local remedy for external use. It will help to locally get rid of psoriasis on the body;
- Climate change. The method is valid, but its duration is commensurate with the duration of stay in a new environment. We draw your attention to the fact that this mainly concerns the northerners. Lack of sunlight in these regions can provoke and exacerbate the course of the disease. The sun's rays will only benefit the general health of the patient, and not the fight against psoriasis;
- Phototherapy. The reason is the same, but the fight against the disease occurs not only with the help of tanning, but also by any other methods of obtaining UV radiation throughout the body (tanning beds, special lamps and equipment). But the main thing is not to dry out the skin, this can only aggravate the course of the disease;
- Special diet. Implies the complete elimination of foods that provoke psoriasis;
- Salt baths. This does not mean that you need to pour a carton of salt into the bathroom. It is suggested to use salt water from the sea or mineral springs with a high concentration of salt. Such baths can be taken in places of spa treatment;
- Phytotherapy. It implies that psoriasis is treated with folk methods at home using medicinal plants. Their effect has long been proven and can significantly improve the patient's condition. They will help eliminate itching, inflammation and the manifestation of psoriasis foci. But their healing properties appear only after prolonged systematic use and do not eliminate the causes of the disease itself.
All the considered remedies have long been practiced by physicians in the treatment of psoriasis, but as statistics say, they have not yet been able to cure a single patient to the end.
Treatment of psoriasis with folk remedies at home
No matter how progressive modern pharmacology is, it has not yet overcome psoriasis. Humanity is still waiting for a breakthrough in this area. But while he is gone, do not give up and despair. If you have been diagnosed with psoriasis, alternative treatments will come into your service. In this case, folk recipes for psoriasis, which have been relieving the painful sensations of the disease for years, can help. Traditional medicine tried a variety of grandmother's recipes. They could combine the most unpredictable components. But still, the most effective alternative methods of treating psoriasis are distinguished.
- Treatment of psoriasis with chaga. Chaga is a perennial mushroom that contains many medicinal ingredients needed to relieve symptoms of the disease. It can be easily spotted in a birch grove, as it parasitizes on many trees, but most often on a birch. It is important to use the mushroom from this particular tree. It is the birch mushroom that has medicinal properties. It grows very slowly, which is why it is so important to find a perennial mushroom, since the treatment will not be hasty. Chaga for psoriasis is used as an anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and anesthetic agent. It relieves itching, relieves local redness and peeling. Occasionally, the applied treatment of psoriasis with folk remedies from chaga completely eliminated the manifestations of plaques. Healing birch mushroom is used to lubricate the affected areas, and is also taken in the form of an infusion and used for baths on chaga broths.
- Sauerkraut for psoriasis. Such folk remedies for the treatment of psoriasis are known to everyone. Since ancient times, healers have treated psoriasis of the legs and arms with the help of a cabbage leaf. They argued that this is how the leaf sucks out negativity on itself. Cabbage contains lactic acid, which normalizes the intestinal microflora and thereby relieves one of the provocateurs of psoriasis. Cabbage pickle from psoriasis promotes healing and exfoliation of dead skin epidermis. For the prevention of manifestations of the disease, the following folk remedies for psoriasis are offered: sauerkraut, cabbage juice, cabbage pickle. All these accompanying elements of a strict diet for psoriasis. Consuming the preferred agent in the daily diet for a month will significantly improve the patient's condition and help improve the condition of the skin. This will be an excellent component in your individual approach and the treatment of psoriasis with folk methods will be complex.
- Treatment with Cambrian clay. Blue clay for psoriasis has a very versatile application. So it is included in the recipe for an ointment, which is prepared at home using folk remedies. It is also perfect for rubbing, healing pastes and baths with the addition of clay. To prepare a healing paste, it is diluted with water in a one-to-one ratio. Then apply to the area of inflammation with a plentiful ball a couple of centimeters until dry. Then the inflamed area is washed under running water. Clay relieves skin inflammation and puffiness. Its healing properties extend to the rest of the body, thereby softening the entire skin.
- Oak bark will help treat psoriasis with folk remedies. This traditional method of dealing with diseases of the hands and feet differs from the rest in its effectiveness and efficiency. Oak bark is truly an old-fashioned method, since the antibacterial properties of oak broth have long been famous for their effectiveness. It is a broad-based local treatment for inflammatory processes. So oak broth is used for bathing, as well as in the preparation of homemade ointments. Such folk remedies for psoriasis can save you from relapses for many years. The main thing is not to stop the course of treatment. The frequency of use matters. It is necessary to concisely alternate the periods of treatment and periods of skin regeneration.
- A folk remedy for psoriasis is a veselka mushroom. This is a long-known mushroom, although few have heard of it in our time. Ego's healing properties can only be compared with a fly agaric. For the treatment of the disease, a pre-prepared infusion is used. It must be stored in a dark place. Do not filter. The string has no expiration date. Not suitable for children under 12 years of age, as well as for pregnant and nursing mothers. Modern gardeners have learned to grow this mushroom in their plots. It is both an internal and an external remedy. For the treatment of psoriasis, an infusion is used internally, 1-2 tablespoons, 2 times a day. At the same time, this is accompanied by baths, compresses, rubbing and lotions of infused veselka mushroom. The choice of treatment method depends on the localization of the psoriasis.
- Kombucha for psoriasis. This is an excellent antibacterial agent that can quickly cope with foci of inflammatory processes. It is used to prepare infusion. It's simple, the kombucha is poured with boiling water and removed to brew for two weeks. In the future, such an infusion is used for rubbing and baths. Frequent rubbing of the lesions (4–5 times a day) will help to get rid of the manifestations of the disease within two weeks and keep the effect for a long time.
- Psoriasis is treated with burdock. Burdock also has antibacterial properties. It normalizes the skin condition and relieves inflammation of the epidermis. It is used as an external topical agent for damaged skin. For the manufacture of a medicinal infusion, dry leaves and inflorescences are used. They are mixed with water in the proportion of 1 teaspoon of dry burdock to a glass of water. Then the mixture is brought to a boil and left at this temperature for 5-7 minutes. The resulting broth is left to cool completely and filtered. Further, it is infused and used for external treatment of wounds on the body. The effect will become noticeable 2 weeks after application.
- Sytin's mood is a therapeutic "drug" for psoriasis at home using folk methods. In fact, this is not any drug, but a unique record aimed at a breakthrough in the treatment of the disease. This unique recording was able to become a method of suggestion to overcome the symptoms of the disease for decades. The suppressive effect amazingly relieves the patient from the manifestations of the disease on the skin. The action of the method is based on the fact that its result is manifested at the moment of listening, pronouncing or writing words of mood. This must be done until the infusion begins to work and what is spoken, written or heard does not coincide with the actual one.
- Adam's apple will help with illness. Such an exotic name was given to the fruit of maklura, which has not only an unusual shape, but also has healing properties. To do this, extract the fruit, which is stirred with oil. This mixture is left to infuse for 2 weeks. In the future, it is used to rub the affected areas of the skin.
I would also like to note that the use of such methods can be individual in nature. Before treating psoriasis, alternative methods need to be tested on unaffected areas of the skin. This will help determine how your skin will react to this type of treatment.
Regardless of the chosen method of healing psoriasis, treatment with folk remedies at home is possible only with an integrated approach.
The effect will be achieved only if medical and folk remedies are combined for psoriasis.